MultiSudoku: Samurai Puzzles MODs APK download on android Play four different Samurai Sudoku variations in a single app! Start with the easier 2-Grid puzzles and advance all the way to the huge challenging 5-Grid puzzles, also known as Samurai Sudoku. Each variant has a different overlapping grid configuration and provides a unique twist of brain challenging logic.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, Conceptis MultiSudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming – on both smartphones and tablets.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis MultiSudoku includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 72 free MultiSudoku puzzle samples
• Variants include 2, 3, 4 and 5 grid puzzles
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from easy to hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock number on keypad option
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Conceptis MultiSudoku have also become popular under other names such as Samurai Sudoku, Combined Sudoku and Gattai Nanpure. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability. app id (com.conceptispuzzles.multisudoku)
MultiSudoku: Samurai Puzzles providing 100% working mods for fans. Join happylabordayus.com and pick the 100% working mod for you android