A free and open source pinball game, with simple vector graphics, a physics library for accurate simulation, seven table layouts, and no ads.
See the GitHub project page at https://github.com/dozingcat/Vector-Pinball if you’d like to help with coding or designing tables.
– Added delay after losing a ball, to avoid accidentally launching the next one.
– UI fixes and improvements.
– Improved zoom animations.
– Better icon on Android 8 and later.
– New OpenGL renderer.
– Bug fixes and graphics improvements.
– New table with stars and constellations.
– Performance and graphics improvements.
– New table with ramps, orbiting planets, and sun with gravity.
– Improved graphics quality.
– Runs in 64-bit mode if available.
Developer Dozing Cat Software
Uploaded February 28, 2021 20:35
Filesize 2.9 MB
Copyright© 2017 Happylabordayus.com